Apartment 51 - Episode 1 Apartment 51 - Episode 1

A serious blast from Newgrounds past! I remember catching this series in its original run. Great episode though, very funny, and tons of in jokes for old fans. That being said, I really dont see why a reboot is necessary at all. The art style hasnt changed very much (dont take that as an insult) and it's not really a new take on the original. It would make more sense to call it season 2 or something. Meh, small gripes. Welcome back.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Hopefully everyone kept watching after the credits

... cuz the phone call from Puppy's bitch (no pun intended) is one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Coffee House Coffee House

Do you guys serve BLACK coffee?

That was great dude. The facial expressions were dope.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

AWESOME

You're like my favorite artist ever. This must have been a beast to animate.

Gonzossm responds:

Your awsome as well. It was a beast to animate, but it was fun coming up with the random ideas.
Keep makin animations i want ma sex pals D:<

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Genius man, fuckin genius.

I couldnt imagine a better way to parody Watchmen. I loved how Bubastis was like Shnarf haha.

RE5: Public Assembly RE5: Public Assembly

Good shit once again.

I've probably said this in some of my other reviews of your flash, but i fuggin love your art and animation style. I really hope you keep putting out video game parodies.

AND

As a black person, I can safely say that calling Resident Evil 5 "racist" is FUCKING RETARDED. No one tripped off the thousands of spaniards you smoked in RE4! And besides, theyre ZOMBIE black people, zombie takes priority over race in my book, so kill em by the truck load.

Gonzossm responds:

haha noice man. Im a fan as well of ure T.V. Sexpals XD. I'll keep making parodys.

DBZ stuff.. DBZ stuff..

Haha NICE

I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest DBZ fan but the animation is right on par with the tv show for the most part. You're a really good animator dude. HYES!

Gonzossm responds:

>.<" this is fail XD lol

but i guess glad u liked it lol

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

An epic duel...

...The greatest battle ever fought brought to life through the magic of flash. I cried.

Oxmar Episode 3 Oxmar Episode 3

Ah, fudge.

I didnt even know this had come out! Fuckin rad episode though, this series touches me in places I didnt even know existed. I love the picture of the cat burning too haha.
Quick question, who does the voices?

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Pretty Flippin Rad

The animation was sweet and loved the close up shots of the characters. They looked so fucking haggard, it remindid me a lot of Ren and Stimpy. Great flash, who doesnt wanna watch Cap'n Falcon beat the fucking shit out of a buncha other SSBB characters?

MY POINT EXACTLY :D